Our private client department looks after the affairs of individuals, families and trustees. It provides a friendly and responsive personal service and delivers clear and effective solutions for our clients’ individual requirements. We deal with real problems faced by real people.
We advice on
- Wills and succession planning
- Probate and administration of estates
- Inheritance tax planning
- All forms of power of attorney
- Capital gains and income tax issues
- Post-death tax planning
- Establishment of trusts and ongoing administration
- Establishment of charities and continued advice and compliance
- Contentious trust and probate litigation
- Court of Protection matters, contentious and non-contentious
Much of our work has an international dimension and we are ideally placed to co-ordinate complex, international private client matters. We have developed also a trusted network of accounts, banks and law firms on whom we can call upon to help and assist in complex multi-jurisdictional matters.
We also provide advice in relation to contested probate cases.