Our company and corporate departments advises in setting up companies limited by shares and advising on buying and selling businesses. We also advise on amendments and implications of memoranda of association and articles of association, shareholders agreements, directors’, and trustees’ responsibilities. We assist businesses in purchasing other businesses whether incorporated or unincorporated.
We aim to provide our business clients with a responsive, commercially orientated legal service. Our objective is to develop long standing relationships with our clients, providing you with continuity and enabling us to get an in-depth understanding of your organisation and the legal issues that may affect you.
We can provide legal advice on the following:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of private limited companies
- Buying and selling businesses
- Setting up joint venture entities and group company structures
- Management buy-outs
- Due diligence
- Agency agreements
- Private company structures
- Employment matters
- Structuring private companies to manage liability and risk
- Securing property interests