Lee started work in international banking as an assistant in house legal counsel, working with senior management in the corporate finance and derivative markets.
He has spent the last 30 years in the commercial and residential property business, developing, investing and managing prime Central London property and has had hands on experience of financing, re-financing, conveyancing and property related disputes in a number of jurisdictions including the UK, Spain, France and The Caribbean.
Examples of non contentious work:
1. Acquisition of commercial and high end residential premises in Central London
2. Adverse Possession proceedings
3. Hotel Management contracts
4. Undertaking all aspects of securing planning consent for both UK commercial and residential development.
5. Lease Enfranchisement
6. Negotiating and drafting of property finance agreements
7. Corporate Governance
Lee is a graduate of the London Metropolitan University where he obtained a BA (Hons) in Business Law. Lee was Called to the The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn in 1985 and most recently to the Gibraltar Bar in 2014.
Lee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org